Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Anyone have myspace?

I need to do something on my myspace. There's someone used to do it on my page but i redo it all again and i lost it, and now i dont talk to him anymore. But i really wanna do these. I wanna put an image in my contact table and i searched the internet and found out a website helped doing it, but when i put my image on there's no text on, i fixed something in the code and finally theres text on but the text is too dark on the image its can hardly be seen. I wanna know is there any other generators choosing the text font and the symbols before it. And i wanna put an image on my extended network bar, that guy used to put a full image to it but i can just put the image the size of that bar. Thanks so much if you can help me, and you will get 10 points.



Anyone have myspace?

there are plenty of websites you can go on to fix your myspace.. for example theirs hitupmyspace.com . pimpmyprofile.com.... mygirlyspace.com ,,, myspacepimper.com... try them out..oh and look mine up myspace.com/sexymexy27



Anyone have myspace?

I don't know a whole lot about it but I have a friend who loves to help pple create their pages. If you'd like I'll ask her about it.



Anyone have myspace?

I have a myspace and on my myspace theres a friend of mine that nows how to do that

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development