Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Layouts for myspace music page?

I am putting together a page for a band on myspace, but all the layout generators seem to refer to the friends pages which are slightly different. The instructions tell me to paste the code into the about me section, but there is not about me section on the music profile can anyone give me some tips please.



Layouts for myspace music page?

I used to have one, to make life soo much easier, and it really does make your page look better, if you have a flash layout. check out www.lovemyflash.com and use one of thier music profiles, or if you want to seee what I did with mine, even thogh i've recently removed all songs, so the music player doesnt come up.. www.myspace.com/konf3ss.



as far as i know, these are the best layouts to have, and they're all customizable aswell.. :)



thanks x



Layouts for myspace music page?

hey i have a music page and all the regular myspace layouts work fine. instead of putting the layout code into the about me section you have go to edit profile, band details, and then edit the band bio. paste the code in there...the bio is the about me for a band. it took me a while to figure that out...lol. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development