Thursday, December 3, 2009

I want to learn how to make a myspace layout without using a Generator? PLease read additional Detai

Okay. I really want to make a myspace layout with a specific picture. I use allot of codes to hide things such as blogs, contact tables, comments, and additional details. I don't like leaving the credits on but I do. I have specific details for the layout . But thats nothing. The reason I wont use a generator is because it just puts the picture there. and the rest is plain. the picture is. http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6glpsav%26amp;...



if anyone knows how. please tell.



I want to learn how to make a myspace layout without using a Generator? PLease read additional Details?

I have a code for it but yahoo answers wont let me post it. Email me at IMVUlyts@yahoo.com or myspace



http://myspace.com/IMVUlyts



I have it ready!



I want to learn how to make a myspace layout without using a Generator? PLease read additional Details?

i dont know what u mean by making a layout out of it but if what ur trying to do is put the imag somewhere on ur profile use this code %26lt;a%26gt;%26lt;img src="image url here"%26gt;%26lt;/a%26gt;...put the code where ever u want the image like in ur about me. interest or what ever......i hope this helps....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development