Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Does anybody know how i can make my own little icons for myspace? do i need a special generator? can

a site that i can use?...i want to make my own images with my own photos...how do people do it?...thanks!



Does anybody know how i can make my own little icons for myspace? do i need a special generator? can you list?

Try here



http://www.mywackospace.com/icon-collage...



Or google myspace icon generator!



OR you could upload it to tinypic.com and then just make the image size the smallest



Does anybody know how i can make my own little icons for myspace? do i need a special generator? can you list?

ya use photo book and use this code



%26lt;img src="PUT URL HERE" width="95" height="95"%26gt;



you can adjust height and with. right now its a small box



the url is the adress bar info

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development