Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Myspace background help?

I know this question must be posted a thousand times but i need a specific site. I want to put a picture (that i found on the internet) onto the background of my myspace. I want it to cover the entire page (including my about me sections and all that stuff.) i also want it to stretch across the entire page (as in no blank spaces on the sides or anything) it would also be cool if it was a generator so i could put like cursors and stuff on it but that's not necessary. thanx



Myspace background help?

Just send me the pic link and I can hook it up for you! It's a simple task that can be completed using MS paint, and I know the html to add it as your background!



http://www.myspace.com/chachafance - send me a message!



Myspace background help?

well, go to www.mygirlyspace.com



or whateverlife.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development