Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Top 1, 2, or 3 There's not one right now but when there is for myspace someone please answer my

its about myspace...theres 2, 8, 24, 20, and 16 or something but i want a generator or something to make me a top 1 2 or 3. thanks



Top 1, 2, or 3 There's not one right now but when there is for myspace someone please answer my question.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...



you can add them as friends and you can get a top 4!...



Top 1, 2, or 3 There's not one right now but when there is for myspace someone please answer my question.

I don't know how to do 3 but I know how to do 4. All you have to do is add the x-men last stand to your profile and once you do that go to change my top friends and in the top left hand there will be a little tab that you can pull down and it will change to top 4 all the way through 24. I have it on top 24 it's cool.



Top 1, 2, or 3 There's not one right now but when there is for myspace someone please answer my question.

my advice: stay away from myspace altogether. there have been nothing but problems from that website and there are too many children going on there doing stupid things like meeting ppl way older than them and being abducted, raped, assaulted and killed. do it the old fashion way- just call your friends on the phone like i did when i was a child and teen. this is your life you are playing with and it is not just you that it affects, think of your family and friends, and teachers. do you want them to have to come out and identify your body because you wanted to MIRL????? come on now and use some common sense. the internet wont protect you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development