Tuesday, December 29, 2009

How do I add a song to myspace?

I am trying to put a certain song on my myspace, but I can't find a code for it anywhere. Is there any way that I can take a song I have in my ITunes and generate a code for myspace? I can't find a music generator that does that.



How do I add a song to myspace?

I promise this link is not rude in any way... lol



http://www.myflashfetish.com/myspace-mp3...



It has loads of mp3 players in there and it gives you step by step instructions on how to set them up for your myspace...



It also has a link to a mp3 site so you can get pretty much ANY song on yoru myspace !!!



Not only will you have a great song playing but a cool mp3 player :-D



VJ



How do I add a song to myspace?

what you do is sign in and then you will have catergories on top



home is the first music is second to last I think,



click on music find your musician, song and then when your



song is displayed you click add and it changes your song. good luck!



How do I add a song to myspace?

yu go to music, then you go search for the artist you want, then look at the songs, choose the one you want, and then click add.. good luck....



How do I add a song to myspace?

go the the music category on myspace and put in a search for the band that sings the song you want. It will bring up links to the the page of the band and hopefully the song you want will be there. just click the add button on the end of the player. It will prompt you to confirm and you do so. Last, go to your page and be sure its there.



How do I add a song to myspace?

ummm...u knw where the home links are....luk across that whole border and u'll c music and type in the artists name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development